Saturday, November 08, 2008

running doctors

I love running. This week I've had some fabulous runs... there is nothing that makes me feel better... well, maybe a few things. I'm starting to enjoy being a student again, truly, only this is about the time in the quarter for burn out: week 7. Two midterms next week and two the following with projects, homework, papers, teamwork, etc. I love it. It gives me a purpose, a grand purpose; I get to learn from individuals who have dedicated their lives to this information. They lead me in the right direction and test my knowledge. It's amazing. If only I had this perspective the first go-round!

I started to consider a doctorate degree today... there is much time yet to come, and I will probably work to pay off debt for quite some time, but I'm not ruling it out just yet as a possibility.

So I'm off to study... yes, at 6:27PM on a Saturday night. I wouldn't have to if I didn't spend so much time cleaning today or if I didn't go to Magic Mountain yesterday! But a clean house makes for a clean mind, and riding roller coasters is well, just fun :)

No comments: