Friday, March 20, 2009

reset button

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh finals are finally over!

I have a week off to do... nothing. Well, not really. I got a new job! Not a career job or anything but rather a serving job again. Everyone I tell says, "oh for a little extra spending money?" No, just to live off of :)

I start training today. I'm actually excited to have a new system to learn, new people to meet, new networking opportunities. Change things up a bit, eh? It's perfect timing for spring break too... although I know I have reading assignments for next quarter already.

So 10 classes down and 4 more to go + the China and India trip. Woohoo! This year has flown by so quickly. I will have an MBA in only 3 more months. Wow how things have changed since last summer. At this time last year, I was merely considering grad school and I didn't apply until June. Life is crazy.

So I'm thinking even if I do get a "real job" after graduation, waiting tables would be a good additional source of income. I was going to write an "if I don't get a job" statement, but I will get one.

Ahhhhhhhh how stress just disintegrates after exams and projects. I have a feeling I'll miss school, though.

No comments: