Monday, April 06, 2009

Week 2

I'm starting to realize that I've just taken on another responsibility. This quarter's school work load is less than that of last quarter, yet the prep for China and India, the puppy, Tay and the new job have put more on my plate than I've had, maybe ever. I'm holding up OK, granted this is the second week of this schedule.

Working 4 nights a week is no joke. I have much less Sam time, less down time, less sleep, a less consistent diet (more protein bars and grab-able food). I just finished my training, meaning now I'll make some cash... I just worked 8 shifts for minimum wage only which maybe covered the gas to drive out to Avila.

I think I can do this, but it means almost all my time is accounted for, and my school work may suffer. It will all be OK. I just need to remember to breathe, do my yoga and exercise, even if it's a 5 minute jog around the block to get my brain flowing.

No comments: