Sunday, July 23, 2006

One Week

I willed something to happen the other day. I didn't even realize that I'd done it until I remembered a few days later.

It was a Sunday, I had the day off. I was cleaning, doing laundry, watering plants and such... when I stopped to think about a person who I didn't feel like I was done with. I put my intention into that relationship... I made a conscious effort to make my presence known in his world. I spent time nurturing the things that reminded me of him.

Two days later, he calls. I hadn't talked to him in quite some time.

I know how connected the universe is, and if we only stop briefly to recognize it, we can learn and gain so much.

Anyway...

I finally have internet at home!!! This means all ya'll that are waiting on pictures from me are more likely to receive now. This also means I can blog more and write more newsletters (no, I haven't given that up).

I haven't decided which email to use anymore. My new gmail is too long, but I'm liking gmail... but with my new internet connection, I have sbc email again too.

Maybe I will start a new gmail with a shorter name, but then there are 3 to remember, or perhaps just forward them on... I'm thinking too hard about it.

I got nothing done this weekend. From Friday night to tonight (Sunday) I didn't get a free waking moment. Well, I guess I will have to find rest on a daily basis somewhere.

Pinecrest countdown: 1 week.

Time for sleep.

No comments: