Monday, July 07, 2008

Let me bitch.

The sensitivity of water signs... is that my problem?

I received an email this morning from my boss that said 'don't do this' in a way I didn't react very well to. I thought to myself, couldn't she just reword the email to say, 'I think it'd be better if you did this...' instead?

Then I started thinking am I just too sensitive, or is she really difficult? This is someone I haven't enjoyed working with, she's negative, glass half empty, axing all my ideas because they push the edge.

Then I started thinking about how much my mood is affected by that of The Musician's. Do I let myself sway too much with the opinions of others, especially those in authority or who I'm emotionally attached to?

Why can't I keep my own head on straight and just KNOW that I do my best?

I will continue to do what I do, regardless of the tact and consistency of others.

I NEED to spend quality time studying, but I am so distracted. I thought going up to my parent's house would give me plenty of time, but I hardly spend 30 minutes the entire 5 days. I need to make it happen or find a new job.

Last month I spent twice as much as I made, not because I have spending issues, but that my income is so low and cost of living so high.

URGH.

It's hard because I'm always that rock for people, the consistent and stable rock that never moves... but their opinions and reactions and instabilities don't go unnoticed and sometimes I just want to hide from it all!

No comments: