Sunday, February 04, 2007

San Simeon










Today was Super Bowl Sunday. It's been quite some time since I've written. Let's see if I can sum things up since the last time I've written...

I've been living with Ray and Betsy about half and half lately. I joke that they have 'joint custody' of me and Tay. It's actually a really good situation. Ray works Sunday to Tuesday, and I usually stay with him Wednesday to Saturday. The commute from his house is much easier than from Pismo, but man do I love seeing that ocean on the way home :o)

I finally bought my dream car, and it feels so good. I put enough money down that I can afford the monthly payments fairly easily. I do have expensive taste, and will have to make enough to sustain that.

I just recalculated my budget tonight... trying to see how much time I can realistically go to New York for. The plane tickets aren't too bad, but missing out on work will really do me in.

Last weekend my mom, sister and I met in Cambria for the first of (hopefully many) Lavender Sessions. It was a relaxing 3 day weekend that really helped me ground myself. I tell ya, work was hard to go back to after that! I could be happy and semi-retired :O)

The elephant seals were unreal! So much that I took Bets and Ray up there this past weekend. Well, and to get that yummy spicy red curry from Robins. Holy bajesus is that stuff killer!



During the Lavender Sessions, we also went to Hearst Castle. I've lived here seven years and never been. It was spectacular.

I'm not certain that all I've written makes sense, but my computer is about to run out of power, and I should be heading to bed, so I will fix it later.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: