Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mountain of Gold

This morning Tay and I took a nice run in the neighborhood. We ran a few miles on the street until we hit the base of Madonna mountain. We ran across the mountain and around until we hit the road again. Just a little detour, but oh so beautiful!

The entire mountain is no longer green but gold. I think I was away during this year's one week of green... but the gold is ever so gorgeous, especially in the soft morning light. It felt like our little secret this morning, nobody else in sight... just Tay and I.

Yesterday a few different opportunities landed in my lap. Maybe not for today, but two very enticing seeds were planted. The opportunity to run the fitness component of weekend retreats at one of our local resorts, and the chance to run my own yoga/wellness facility. Now both these are down the road, but I'm entirely flattered that these two individuals with their respective projects in mind want ME to run their show!!!

I'm starting to think I can make what I want in SLO. At least the opportunity that seemed once to be non-existant, seems to be seeking me out. Happy freaking day!

No comments: