Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What really matters...

This whole alone thing is hard. I never thought I was the kind of person who needed someone else. I've never really lived all by myself however. If I didn't have Taylor, I'd go crazy. At least I can talk to him.

I have a client at Kennedy who always likes to give me advice. I've done a fairly good job of separating my personal life from the lives of my clients... but when you spend hours per week with people, you talk... and they know when somethings on your mind. Yesterday I made a huge effort to just tune in to their bodies and healing their bodies, and I had multiple people ask me what was wrong. My response was always "nothing, I'm just focused."

I've been making an effort to carry NO emotional stress with me. I can't handle it. It's so toxic for me... the most toxic of all the stressors.

So today, I take Tay to get his teeth cleaned, run around town a bit and try to vamp up the Wellness Room at the City.

Oh, point of my story, that same client says to me, "Jenna, you are working 3 jobs, not making enough and don't even have a car! What are you doing?!" I thought about it, and then thought about a few months ago when all I wanted was financial security (I'm getting closer only because I have savings from my car) and a house of my own. Well, I feel like those two needs are being met, but that I'm on a limited amount of time in this scenario of making little and paying a ton in rent before I have to either move or get a higher paying job... hopefully by then all my car savings won't have disappeared!

The most important thing is and continues to be... I AM HAPPY... although I'm without a man friend, I am not alone, and I have all the love an support I could ever ask for.

No comments: