Friday, November 30, 2007

The Weekend is Here

The start of another weekend. Ahhh... just what I need, some time to nest and hang out with my boo. Tonight is one of those nights to Eat Out Save Lives nights, where 10% of participating restaurants profits goes to Aids Support. So, in honor of this event, and Karla who now works for Aids Support Network, we are going to Novo :O) We'll see if I can resist the red curry with tofu and forbidden black rice. Why try? It makes me so happy.

I'm getting used to my life now. The evenings are no longer strange... I'm no longer seeking company when I get home. Just my Tay and my music, that's all I need. Oh and sobriety. No intoxicants for this girl right now. Well maybe for the sake of AIDS... just one beautiful glass of Pinot Noir. That'll do.

I don't want to be alone forever, but I'm OK. I looked back and read what I've been writing lately and realized that I'm writing about being alone A LOT. I concluded that I just need to keep continuously reassuring myself, that's all. I'm OK.

Off to walk downtown to work up an appetite. Mmmm... red curry.

No comments: