Sunday, February 10, 2008

1103 part 2

Now I'm a little bit superstitious... OK maybe a lot. I got a call today from a number ending in 1103, weird seeing as I'd just written 2 days ago about that very number and it's relation to my life. In that same last blog, I'd commented on the red volvo.

Turns out the call was from the owner of that red volvo, telling me that he'd found another car for himself to purchase and was I still interested? I will make my way over there one more time, with low expectations.

Last night turned out to be quite a drunken disaster. I rarely rarely drink, with the exception of one glass of wine, or one beer maybe once a week. Well last night I was on a mission it seemed. I felt myself on shaky ground, unable to calm myself to stability.

So I did a small bit of retail therapy... new jeans will make any girl smile, and then went for dinner and drinks with Betsy. We laid on the beach in the sun today prior to the downtown trip, it was so beautiful, and continues to be so beautiful! After 2.5 very full glasses of wine, she dropped me off, and I proceeded to roam downtown. The rest is a history, some drinks, some friends, more drinks... one sick girl on unstable ground. That one gets filed in the vault.

Now is my day to pick up the pieces and put my head on straight. Teaching yoga class with a hang over is not recommended... and the owner of Smiling Dog attended class today. Luckily enough, she's the kindest of souls and is supportive and loving, even in my toxicity. I taught a good class I feel, but it took more effort than normal to get my body to move and prompt the words out of my head.

1103. Maybe I just shouldn't look into things so much... or maybe since I've detached from the idea of it, it's reappeared?

No comments: