Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Girl

The clouds have continued to lift in my world the last week or two. I've tried so hard to change my outlook; to change my perception of my reality, in addition to changing my relationship with money. I have been the first to give it away and the last to receive it; it's no wonder I sometimes struggle.

I've taken the time to reset some goals and boundaries, and I feel fantastic.

I have so much fun teaching yoga... and although my style is a bit, well, unconventional, I know the message is important and well received. I absolutely love Smiling Dog, which has continued to flourish since its January opening.

I've had two workouts so far today and one more to go... weight lifting this morning, running at lunch, and yoga tonight. Maybe I'll swim after yoga... ?

Anyway, it's another beautiful day... hopefully the weather stays.

No comments: