Monday, April 28, 2008

Home Time

I've been gone the past two weekends, and although I had a blast both places, I'm exhausted. I miss the lazy weekend days of cleaning the house and washing Tay.

I worked only about 7 hours today, complete with 2 presentations, then went home to get ready for the gym... but on the way to the gym, I felt so stressed by the errands-the bank, post office, wash the car, grocery store, etc., that I just started knocking them out. I arrived home about an hour later only to spend 2 more hours cleaning house, until I could think straight again.

There's something in me that needs cleanliness and order; if I don't have the structure, I lose it. I become a big anxiety ball and shut down mentally, pathetic, I know.

I'm pretty much in love with my chair massager. I bought it a few years ago, and have only recently really fallen for it. After spending a lot more time sitting than usual, it really helps to have a little shiatsu action!

So, I know my situation right now is sketchy work-wise. I know that it's not perfect, but I'm amazed at the reaction it provokes in others... they all want to help, or at least contribute advise. Everyone has some input for me, and frankly, I'm a little tired of it. In fact, I feel like it clouds my vision. The advise comes from everyone, those in the inner and outer circles, and also mere acquaintances! I AM really flattered that so many individuals have a genuine interest in my well being, but I'm doing just fine! I'm on a path, I'm getting my ducks in a row. Anyway, I think I've vented about this before.

I've set some new goals for myself exercise-wise, which should be fun to fulfill :O)

No comments: