Friday, August 19, 2005

Passion

What is it that creates passion? There are certain people who's eyes you cannot help but to stare into. What is it that draws one person to another... is it merely physical attraction, or astrology, or... hormones?

And even if you do feel the passion, who's to say it's not lust? And does the other person return that magnetic feeling? Being a magnet without another magnet to stick to is trouble!

I do suppose that alcohol intake has much to do with 'passion' on occasion. Last night, I felt it. I have no idea how or why or where this guy came from... only time will tell if he is deserving of me and me of him. I do miss my Frustrating Friend. Being true to things that frustrate me means letting go of him... or redefining the relationship once again. We are so good together, but both commit-o-phobics, and in hard places right now.

It is best for me to be single right now anyway, unless a better option presents itself.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Friend in Ketchum's name is Kyl... just graduated from Poly and moved home.

Never a good thing with the Frustrating Friend. I have a new secret crush to keep me occupied for a while... who just spent a year in Italy. Ironic?

I do have fun being single!