Monday, March 06, 2006

Strength

I feel like I'm going to snap. All day I am training people, helping anyone with whatever they need, and I get home to two dogs who need my undivided attention. So I play ball, I take them for walks, and it's still not enough to calm Luna down. She still itches, she still paces, she still whines.

So I calm myself in a bubble bath. She pries the door open to investigate what I'm doing... for the love dog! Can't a girl get a little peace? I'm washing their beds, and of course Luna decides to chew Taylor's bed. Good girl Luna. Spill the box of nails over while you're at it.

It wouldn't be such an issue if I had more time, but my day tomorrow starts at 5am and ends at 10pm... no breaks. That's 17 hours straight of training, watching the baby, teaching and instructing... I hope I can con someone into loving these dogs for me. They are great dogs, really... just a lot of work. And poor Tay misses his alone time with me.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

No comments: