Saturday, April 07, 2007

I close my eyes and think... just make the rats disappear. OMM...

Rats on the subway. Ick. The smell of the city has become normal, making me wonder if now I smell the same?

Last night I met up with one of my clients and his kids. We went out to a club, that was phenomenally fun. We had to drop the magic name to get in, but once inside we set up for thenight. Late night dancing and 2 bottles of Belvedere later, I took a cab back to Brooklyn. I love to dance.

I went to yoga today and yesterday. It's amazing yoga. Precise, articulate instructors, real chanting, exhilarating energy. There were about 100 people in today's Saturday 4pm class. In SLO, there are only morning weekend classes. This is crazy. To see 100 people in headstand or wheel pose, it's breath taking.

Ryan is being awesome and having great success sticking to his semi-vegetarian, dairy free, wheat free diet. I got a temporary gym membership so I won't go too crazy. It's still freaking cold though. I've seen 2 days of snow flurry... and this is April. Crazy.

I'm watching his 2 boxers silently knaw on eachothers faces. I still am going on the theory that inside dogs with no backyard go crazy. At least he has a roof they can roam on.

Well, dinner is made and eaten... I suppose I'll do something else. Hmmm... but what?

I imagine New Yorkers have knee issues in general from all the stairs and bad arch supported shoes. I keep observing body mechanics. It's just my nature.

Oh and the people here--still weird. Still off in so many lost worlds... and I say lost to me, but to them, I suppose I'm the lost one. It still holds true that the most friendly, centered population... the only ones that look you in the eyes... the yogis. Imagine that.

Hopefully I can get those rats out of my head. Maybe there are even some teenage mutant ninja turtles under there!!

No comments: