Thursday, April 26, 2007

Slow down everyone, you're moving too fast.

Thursday on Oahu... we finally made it back to the North Shore today. After 3 days in Waikiki, we were more than ready to come back up. The North Shore is much more mellow, and when the surf is firing, it's muy grande up here.

We had fun in Waikiki... 3 straight days of longboarding, some snorkeling, lots of walking and hanging out drinking Coronas. It's tourist town down there though. They've got the top designer stores down there now too like Fendi, Gucci, etc., and a Trump tower going up soon. It's a very different vibe.

We hopped on beach cruisers today for a stroll and it started raining on us. Since the air and rain is so warm, we kept riding. Ray said I was having too much fun on a bike. And I was. Happy freaking day.

Life is good here. I could definately live in this--but then how ever could I live anywhere else? It doesn't get much better.

It's so nice to have life slow down so much. Time to think, to sleep, to breathe. I am so happy on vacation. Like I always think... I could vacation for a living, no problem.

I guess eventually we have to go back to reality. Soon it will be Summer in SLO and life is pretty peachy with those conditions too.

I am REALLY missing Tay right now. It's been the longest in years I've been away from him. I saw him for a day between NY and Hawaii and he literally pinned me down... put his foot on my chest. I guess he was telling me something.

It's time for me to get a new place to live. If anyone still reads this, help me manifest a new studio with room for Taylor and a groovy location. Shell Beach or SLO town. I'm not too picky :O)

A few more days of paradise, then back to reality. Reality is pretty good too, but it's not quite Oahu's paradise.

No comments: