Friday, February 10, 2006

Mountains

I just hiked up Bishop's Peak, which is the first mountain you could see in the picture of the Seven Sisters. It was so beautiful, air so clean, people stoked on life. I worked on a few more pictures today... the first one, is of my mom and sister taking a stretch break on the way home from Tahoe during Christmas. Then we have a sunset reflection from the car, I love this one. And finally we have a picture of my neighbor Lonnie and his son Kai, a few nights ago, a few minutes prior to the swollen hand.


The layout of this blog, yes, is a little strange, but just go with it. I didn't feel like fixing it.

I enjoyed the daytime off today, hitting the gym at 6am for a resting metabolic and VO2 max test. I worked out for a few hours after, since I was already there... I had no excuses.

Now I have a few hours until Black Sheep, then a few more hours until watching baby Tristam. Then, rest hopefully.

The weather has been absolutely phenomenal. No complaints. I hiked in a tank top and shorts, in February!

I love California. But man is it expensive.

Full moon is coming. A few days away... just in time for Valentine's day. I've got me a date with my man Tay :)

No comments: