Monday, February 06, 2006

Inspiring Web

Life is busy again... and I like my job. I worked 12 hours today at Kennedy... Saturday I worked at Kennedy 2-7pm, then at Black Sheep9:30-2am, slept from 3-6:30am and then watched baby Tristam until 12:30pm. I napped through the 1st half of the Super Bowl. My throat is starting to become really sore, I think due to all the work combined with the lack of sleep.

The environment at Kennedy is pretty cool. The members are a mix of all ages, all builds, all attitudes. The trainers who I work with are so inspiring... I have known over half of them for a number of years via Cal Poly, and even the ones I'm just meeting are great.

It is really a team effort there, the trainers not only inspire others, but we inspire each other. This is the support system Avila lacked. I'm stoked on the opportunity... and I'm going to run with it, learn as much as I can from my co-workers, and help to empower others.

The only downside is running into The Musician frequently... not because he's a bad guy, or I don't like his presence, but rather that I miss his company. But, If that's the most of my troubles right now, I am A-OK.

No comments: