Friday, June 06, 2008

New Moon, New Intentions

Yesterday I was thumbing through the blogs I read semi-regularly, and afterwards I just hit the 'next blog' button on the upper left of the screen... the first one I came to, I found a picture of the current moon phase. Since I'm shamelessly a moon watcher, and love to know what the lunar cycle is doing, I figured out how to put it on my blog, hooray! Now you can know exactly what phase the moon is in right here on my blog spot!

The Musician just called with one of his disguised voices from an unidentified number. I am so gullible that I usually fall for it, but I figured it out after only about 30 seconds this time. He's so funny.

Off to work at the city. I'm doing weigh outs for the 'Biggest Winner' contest we held this past 8 weeks. The results so far are superb, with the men losing anywhere from 10-25 lbs and women 5-10 lbs.

This weekend, GMAT is my name-o.

No comments: