Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Day

Like Nina Simone says,

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life... for me... and I'm feelin' good!"

I woke up this morning with the intention that today was a new day. Today was whatever I wanted it to be. I made a nutritious shake and headed to the Avila Bay Club to workout. No clients today, but I needed some motivation. I did an hour of cardio, stretched, ab work, stretched, balanced... I did whatever I needed. It was great.

I am motivated again to make my life positive and to find success. I know that some of the influential people in my life need to be swapped with better quality souls.

I then met Ray for some sushi, and ran home to shower. I need to leave for Giuseppe's in an hour, and have a lot to study for my server test. Off I go...

No comments: