Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday

I put my notice in at Avila today. It felt amazing.

Tonight I went to sushi with The Other Jenna. It had been a long time since I'd seen her, and it was good to catch up. Her dedication to yoga makes me miss the times when I had a regular practice. It is so good for the mind, the body, and the soul... I don't know how I've looked away for so long.

Joe called today just to see how I was. I suspected that he was having relationship troubles, or needed advice, but as the conversation progressed, I saw that he truely wanted to see how I was. It warmed my heart. I ran into his girlfriend the other night and shared a few laughs... it feels good be peaceful with that situation.

I don't realize how many people actually read what I've written until I get emails or phone calls about something. I know the past short while has been a struggle for me to see clearly; I've been more lost post-grad than I ever was in school. I am totally appreciative of the support I receive in my life... financial, emotional, all of it. I wouldn't/couldn't be the same person without it.

No comments: