Monday, April 27, 2009

Body Breaking

I'm falling apart. Emotionally I'm keeping everything together, but physically, my body hurts! I rolled my ankle a few weeks ago which is slowly healing, some days it feels great, some days it hurts. Then I pinched that same nerve in my shoulder I've pinched a few times before which is the worst pain I think I've felt. It burns up and down the neck and shoulders and doesn't stop, even why I sleep. Then, after working a long shift, I bruised the ball of my left foot, the kind that's sensitive to putting any pressure on. Oh and yesterday, I threw the "chuck it" so many times my forearm was torn up by the evening. So to recap... right ankle, left shoulder and neck, left ball of the foot and right forearm. Aaaaarrrrgggghh. If only life could slow down for injuries!

Other than that, life is great, I'm really happy and excited about finishing school and the trip to China and India. I just have to figure out how to put my body back together.

On a lighter note, Duke is fully vaccinated, so this weekend we went to the park a handful of times, to Besty's and to the beach :) He's not quite sure of the ocean yet, but I have no doubt he'll warm up to it after the excitement of running free with other dogs wares off.

Maybe this is all just pointing me back to my yoga practice? After these next two months, I'm going to hang on the beach for a week and do nothing!

No comments: